A haircut and Style is one of sassiest and eye-catching hairstyle with minimal maintenance making it low cost yet simply one of the most elegant hairstyles regardless of your hair type.The cut will leave you with such a liberating feeling, and it’s a ready to go hairstyle.The break from shampoos and heat from styling will also give your hair the much-needed respite to grow healthy.
Before taking a haircut consider the following
- Reason for taking the haircut
Before you settle for a short haircut reevaluate the reason, you want to drown the long hair.Depending on your lifestyle choose the most appropriate haircut and style.Consider the time you have available to style your hair and select the most appropriate hairstyle.
- Hair Texture
Consider your hair texture and whether you require texturizing to make it more manageable.
- Face Shape
Depending on the shape of your face decide which cut will look better on you.Whether your face is round, oval or square ensure you lop in your specialist at the hair salon so they can advise you accordingly.You face shape will mostly depend on how your jawline is structured.If jawline is more out on the sides, then you most likely have a square face while if have around jawline that means you have a round face.
- Are you ready?
Before you decide to cut the hair, do some research and get to see how people look in short hair and how to manage.
Haircut and style Management
- Your Budget
To keep your haircut looking great for longer, you need to be able to maintain it.Depending on your hair texture shorter hairstyles like the bob require trimming more often than longer cuts.To be able to manage and keep the first allure ensure you can trim and style it as your hair salon specialist advises.
- Products and tools for maintenance
Ensure you use the right products to keep the hair looking good for longer.Depending on the hairstyle the following tools
- Wide-toothed comb
- Bristle brush
The products you use depend on your texture and health of your hair.
- Have shampoo and conditioner day
To give you hair a break schedule when you wash and condition your hair.Too much washing will make the hair lose its glamour.
Secret to amazing Haircuts
- Knowing what you want in a haircut is crucial as you will be able to direct the salonist on what exactly you hope to achieve and if you have a picture carry it along with you as you head to the hair salons
- Let your specialist do their job.Though you give them a clue on what you want to trust the salonist to do her job
- Pay attention to your hair as it gets done and understand the use of each of the tools that are in use.
- Communicate to your stylist early enough in case you notice that they are deviating from your desired style