Your hair routine will determine the health of your hair and it’s imperative to ensure that you follow the right procedure. If you have thick coarse and unruly hair you are probably thinking about Japanese permanent hair straightening to make your hair more manageable. While permanent hair straightening is ideal for unruly hair it’s important to know how often you should do it. Heat styling tools that are used during the process will affect your hair if used too much. Visit the hair straightening salons and consult the hair stylist on whether your hair is healthy enough for permanent hair straightening. In this article, we look at how many times you can permanently straighten your hair without damaging it.
The type of hair will determine whether your hair can be permanently straightened. The hairstylist will run a strand test to determine whether your hair is healthy enough for the chemicals and the heat. You need to know your hair type and what’s best for your hair. Visit the permanent hair straightening salon and consult the expert hair stylist on your hair type.
It’s important to understand your hair because that will enable you to take the necessary measures to make it better. If you have very dry hair, its best to moisturize it before adding more chemicals to it.
Before you permanently straighten your hair make sure that you assess your hair. If you have pre-existing damage you need to nourish your hair before you apply the chemicals. The permanent hair straightening stylist will advise you on how best you should take care of your hair.
Adding chemicals and using heat on damaged hair will cause more damage. Intense heat during the Japanese hair straightening treatment will make your hair brittle and lead to breakage.
How to Permanently Straighten your Hair the Right Way
It’s imperative that the right technique is followed when straightening your hair. Make sure that you visit the top-rated salon for the straightening. Below some tips to follow on how to straighten your hair without damaging it
- Make sure that your hair is healthy and well nourished. The hair expert at the hair salon will advise whether your hair is healthy or not. If your hair is not healthy take some time to nourish it.
- Condition your hair with the right shampoo and conditioner.
- Invest in the right heat protector. Make sure that your hair is protected from heat to prevent damage.
- Use the right flat iron. It’s best to visit the Japanese hair straightening salon and let the hair stylist apply the heat. An expert stylist knows the right amount of heat for your hair.
- Follow the right regimen after the straightening. Keep your hair nourished and protected.
How Often Is Enough to Straighten Your Hair?
How many times should you use the Japanese treatment on your hair? Visit the Japanese hair straightening salon and let the stylist advise you on how often you should straighten your hair.
Hair straightening may make your hair dry and cause other side effects if it’s done many times. It’s important to consult the hair stylist on the number of times you should permanently straighten your hair. The stylist will advise you on when to straighten your hair after an assessment.
The number of times you can straighten your hair will depend on your hair type, the health of your hair and your lifestyle. If you have thick curly hair you can use the Japanese hair treatment two to three times a year.
How to Minimize the Risk of Heat Damage
During the Japanese hair straightening treatment, it’s important to ensure that your hair is not damaged. Below are tips to minimize damage
- Don’t permanently straighten your hair if it’s not healthy. Assess the state of your hair before straightening it.
- Give your hair rest after using the straightening treatments
- Invest in heat protectors. Make sure you have the right products to use during the process.
Permanent hair straightening is the perfect solution for kinky and curly unmanageable hair. It’s however imperative that you follow the right procedure during the process. Visit the permanent hair straightening salon and consult on the best regimen for your hair.