Are you looking for a way to transform your short hair to long? Hair extensions are perfect go from short to long instantly. You probably got a wrong haircut and your hair is in the growing phase and you miss that ponytail, extensions will do the magic. There are several extensions that will add length to your hair, consult your hair extension stylist on the most suitable extension for your hair.
Reason Why to Wear Extensions When You Have Short Hair
- The most obvious reason for wearing hair extension when you have short is to add length
- Adding Volume to your hair
- Hide a bad haircut or hairdo
- Experiment with color and highlights
- Give your hair time to grow and attain the desired length
Best Hair Extensions for Shorthair
- Clip in Hair Extensions
Clip in hair extensions is the easiest and the best for transforming your short hair to long in minutes. They are best as easy to apply and will not pull your hair and cause damage. You need to let your hair stylist blend the extension with your hair as this might be tricky. To make sure you get the best out of the clip in, your hair needs to be at least four inches long. That will ensure they are discreet and have a natural look.
As you will learn from your hair extension salon, you might need to cut, trim and layer your clip in extension for best results and to give you seamless glam. It’s imperative that you let your hair stylist trim the extension for best results. Clip in hair extensions has a variety of texture and color making them suitable for any type of hair.If you are wondering what is the best hair extension for your short hair, then clip in’s are one of the best
- Tape in Hair Extensions
Tape in hair extensions are semi-permanent and will last several months giving your hair time to grow especially if you miss your hair after a cut. The extension is durable, easy to maintain and will seamlessly blend in with your hair. It crucial that the extension application is done at the hair salon for best results. Tape in extensions is perfect because they are sandwiched in rows around the hair giving instant long hair glamour. Your hair stylist may need to texturize the hair the top layer of your hair to ensure that the extension blends in well.
Tips to Keep your Hair Extensions Looking Good
- Keep your extension moisturized to keep that shiny look
- Avoid sulfate shampoos as they will dry out your extension
- Get an extension hairbrush to avoid the extension from tangling and shedding
- Deep condition the extension as often as possible to keep the extension looking appealing
- As hair grows out to visit the hair salon for retaping of the extension